Thursday, 23 February 2012

Popular Mechanics March 2012

NEW UPLOAD

In one of our very first issues, back in 1902, we told the story of Illinois schoolboy names Mark Richards, who built an automobile for himself. By saving money from his alter-school job blacking stoves, Richard cobbled together enough parts to assemble a runabout that rolled four skinny tires and was powered by a single-cylinder engine. "I had no knowledge of the principles and practice of gasoline engine construction," Richards said, "yet I not only managed to make it but to built the transmission mechanism, friction clutch, spark-timing mechanism, body running gear, etc., even doing the necessary blacksmith-ing.. I stuck to the job and am gratified with the result."

If Mark Richards were alive today, he would love the story of Bob Dullam, a sculptor in Kalamazoo, Mich., who receive one of our 2009 Backyard Genius Awards for building a replica of the Tumbler Bat-mobile. Dullam fabricate a steel chassis and laid on body plates made of epoxy reinforced with fiberglass matte, then dropped in a 350 Chevy V-8 and slapped on 44-inch-wide Super-Swamper tires. Why did Dullam spend $50.000 on his beast? "I like Batman," he says, "and the only way to get this car was to built it myself."

Download Link (Freakshare, Depositfiles, Uploaded, Hotfile) :

Download Popular Mechanics March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment