Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Tattoo Vixens 2 2012

NEW UPLOAD

As usual and as is correct in such book as this, mention must go to all of the contributing photographers and models, without whom a project like this would never get off the ground. Big thanks also to the team back at HQ who keep many eyes on the ball as it bounces, but I have no doubt other are allowed to play in the gene pool as well. If I missed you out, sorry. You should probably look busier during that day. To the folk holding the fort back at the ranch, you know who you are by now. I can't thank you any more, it's embarrassing. On the plus side, I know you've all been watching TV shows I wouldn't normally allow so lap it up while you can. Your days are numbered!. This bookazine has been built with the assistance of Yorkshire Tea, Costa Coffee and Marlboro, are we allowed to even mention them these days?

Download Link (Freakshare, Depositfiles, Uploaded, Hotfile) :

Download Tattoo Vixens 2 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment