Friday, 24 February 2012

Men's Health Magazine March 2012

NEW UPLOAD

When I was 18, I was worried about my future. Where I should go to college? What do I want to be when I grow up? Men peak at 18, we've always been told, and the future looked like a scary and uncertain place. When I was 25, I was beside myself with worry about the future. Had I made the right choice, going into journalism and taking a job at this fledgling magazine called Men's Health? My freewheeling youth was behind me, and now I was a responsible, working adult. Would I be able to make it in a competitive office environment?. When I was 39, I was a total wreck about the future. "I'm turning 40!" I thought. I was saying goodbye to what left of my mouth, getting ready to accept the slow descent into middle age, wondering if I should make sure my new apartment came with an emergency beeper in the bathroom, in case I fell coming out of the tub.

Download Link (Freakshare, Depositfiles, Uploaded, Hotfile) :

Download Mens Health Magazine March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment