Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Flavour South West - December 2011 January 2012

NEW UPLOAD

Welcome to Flavour and a bumper issue to take you through the festive period, out the other side and into the New year. And what an issue we have...

I was lucky enough to visit Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir Aux Quat'Saisons recently and you'll see I went a little 'kid in a sweetshop' about that experience, our intrepid traveller Louis took off to Italy to research Nudo Olive Oils and we have put together a fantastic Cheese, Wine and Biscuit feature that should give you plenty of food for thought.

It's been a great year here at Flavour HQ and although we have lost (to pastures new) Miss Flavour herself and previous editor Holly, one thin that has not changed is the fantastic array of local producers that continue to stretch the food and drink boundaries with excellence and innovation, keeping hold of traditions that have served us all so well into gastro lives.

The food and drink world is ever-changing, with new techniques, trends and fads popping up all the time, we may all be eating tripe in 12 months time, and that keeps this industry exciting, fresh and full of promise. I can't wait to see what's round the corner!

Anyway, have a great festive period, a decent recuperate and I'll see you all in the New Year...

Download Link (Freakshare, Depositfiles, Uploaded, Hotfile) :

Download Flavour South West - December 2011 January 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment